1. Always Keep the Muzzle Pointed in a Safe Direction!
2. Firearms Should Be Unloaded When Not Actually in Use!
3. Don’t Rely on Your Gun’s “Safety”!
4. Be Sure of Your Target and What’s Beyond It!
5. Use Correct Ammunition!
6. If Your Gun Fails to Fire When the Trigger is Pulled, Handle with Care!
7. Always Wear Eye and Ear Protection When Shooting!
8. Don’t Alter or Modify Your Gun, and Have Guns Serviced Regularly!
9. Be Sure the Barrel is Clear of Obstructions Before Shooting!
10. Learn the Mechanical and Handling Characteristics of the Firearm You are Using!
For more info, check out the following link: NSSF Firearms Safety
Gun laws are going to vary vastly from state to state (or country if you live outside the US) so again, do your research. What is legal in another state may not be legal in another and so on. You need to do the knowledge fam. Good luck and God Speed! :^)
Return to Catalog